Friday, November 12, 2010

I love Chips before the internet guns.

As you can see from my time stamps i don't sleep much. Fing mind will not turn off, between anime, crowed cheering come back jokes for any kind of put down, tag lines from movies, lyrics, the never ending battle between good and evil that i play out in my D&D worlds, Inde movies have there own place, jokes, sex and what story to tell if ever a time would come were one would need to kill 5 min of there day waiting for something to happen next. It is like when you have to convert your .mkv files to .wmv so you can play them on your xbox. I E watching anime on your tv is way cooler then your pc. The rest of my time my brain is thinking up ways for people to know what I am talking about in one word enallage. You say potato I say, chips before the internet. Being a hopeless romantic and all I should tell you about things I love. Don't get me wrong i got called fag as a teen so I hate things too. I just love to hate them. Macy Gray and fucking Oprah come to mind just off hand. Last night i fixed the dryer, just the tail in the back that leads to belly button lent heaven. I E 3 trips to the hardware store. I can fix things I just don't know how, so I try the first time, break it a new. Then fix what I broke in turn fixing it as a whole or buying time so I have something to do next month. Ace Girl was there, I have been to this ace about 5 times this year, and she is there every time. I keep telling my self talk to her next time because face it the first few times I did not think there would be another. I got the line I am going to use. So here is hoping she is having a bad or muh day.

Is something wrong, (she answers yes) because Ace is the place I am sure I could find something around here to fix it. Blam!
So I rub my hands in a kung fu like way, in hopes that the next thing to break is some girls heart. Say it in your head it should sound batter I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment